We’ve been conditioned to believe that our value lies in what we do, not who we are.
Most of us don’t know who we are beyond our titles, our jobs, our accolades. Who are you without what you do, without your roles, your successes and failures?
Maren and Stephanie explore this engaging topic without shame, blame or shying away from the fears and doubts it brings up.
Some of the highlights:
- Sometimes NOT doing the practice IS the practice
- Unlearning the damaging conditioning of traditional leadership
- Knowing the 90% that’s below the surface
- Why stopping = sleep
- True leadership is not about having the answer or fixing the problem
- Fight it, hide it, push it away or justify it – or just stop and be
- What is the purpose of stopping and just being?
Join us for our upcoming, free ‘12 Days of Christmas, the Great Uplift’ where you will transform the holidays and transform yourself. The journey honors the inwardness of this time of year and sets up a magical 2022.
We are in the process of finding an alternative to Facebook for our like-minded, supportive, amazing group. If you have any suggestions, please email us: email@TheSoulfulLeaderPodcast.com