Inner Mastery Series
For Personal Leadership
30 minutes a day to connect to a more peaceful, productive you.
1 Month Self-Care Refresh
Each week you’ll get:
- 5 full days of support
- 2 days of 30 minute live sessions
- 3 days of treats: support videos, meditations and/or practices
- Connection with an inspiring community
Take Care of Yourself
so you can
Take Care of Business
Success as a Reflection of how you invest in your Wellbeing
It’s been said that “how we do one thing, is how we do everything.”
If you want your impact in serving others to flourish, it’s imperative to take care of you.
Leaders and Entrepreneurs are struggling to find balance as the boundary between work and home have merged into one. Being home has opened your eyes to what is most important to you. You know the slower pace of life has allowed you to connect more deeply in a way that gives you energy. Life changes such as less commuting time, eating 3 meals a day (which never happened pre-pandemic) and getting in touch with what is really important: family, friends, health, and freedom has you wondering, “do I really want to return to my old life?”
You’re pretty confident that your “old way” of being in relationship with your life is no longer working, but you’re uncertain on what the new rhythm of work/life will be.
After this past year you know you can no longer be two different people: the “work you” and the “at home you.” Managing these two lives is taking up too much space and costing you energy. Deep inside you are longing for connection with the real freedom to be who you really are, and to have a life that nourishes success in both worlds.
Yet where do you begin?
How do you stop a habit that you have practiced and invested in for all those years?
It’s time to find a new way that puts you in the picture.
The good news is, there is a way to receive the guidance you need to unite both worlds. The Inner Mastery Series can help you gain momentum towards a life that uplifts, giving you the time, energy and space to choose a new way that aligns with your values and goals.
It’s not easy to say “good-bye” to the old way of being, but it’s required if we are to lead from a place of love for those we inspire. This is why in the Inner Mastery Series we support you with the practices and the community, all while giving you the tools to help you confidently move towards your ideals.
If you are longing to find transformation/restoration and searching for the tools to discover a new way of connecting to strengthen inner resiliency and rise above stress, join us for this 30 day Inner Mastery series.
You are worth investing in.
It’s time to create your rhythm (Eating, Sleeping, Breathing, Moving) to lay the foundation for your new, empowered, energized future. We’re here to make that your reality.
Research has shown that Leaders and Entrepreneurs are:
- Twice as likely to suffer from depression
- Six times more likely to suffer from ADHD
- Three times more likely to suffer from substance abuse
- Seventy percent more likely to suffer from sleep deprivation
Research also shows that Leaders and Entrepreneurs are at a higher risk of being overweight, which can lead to health complications such as:
- Cardiovascular diseases (mainly heart disease and stroke)
- Musculoskeletal disorders (especially osteoarthritis)
- and some Cancers (including endometrial, breast, ovarian, prostate, liver, gallbladder, kidney, and colon).
What is it costing you?
Risk of Loss of Productivity When Eating Unhealthy
Risk of Loss of Productivity When Not Exercising
Entrepreneurs Affected by Mental Health and Burnout.
Risk of Sleep Related Disease
That’s like losing…
- $922 a week for a company making under 100,000 a year.
- $1153 a week for a company making 100,000 a year.
- $3846 a week for a company making 500,000 year.
- $115384 a week for a company making over a million.
- The loss of being with your family because you are working HARDER.
- The Missed sports games.
- Date nights with your spouse.
- The stress you bring home and take out on your family without even realizing it.
- The OVER $10,000 a year extra you have to pay on Health care fees (Which is the world average).
“Sitting is more dangerous than smoking, kills more people than HIV, and is more treacherous than parachuting. We are sitting ourselves to death,” says James Levine, a professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic, in an interview with the LA Times. “The chair is out to kill us.“
“Metabolism slows down 90 percent after 30 minutes of sitting. The enzymes that move the bad fat from your arteries to your muscles, where it can get burned off, slow down. The muscles in your lower body are turned off. And after two hours, good cholesterol drops 20 percent”
-Gavin Bradley, director of Active Working
Week 1: Eat
What’s eating you?
What are you hungry for?
Dive into the relationship between how you nourish yourself and care for others.
Week 2: Sleep
Permission to rest without guilt.
This is the #1 Challenge for Leaders.
Week 3: Breathe
How you breathe is how you live.
Learn to live well.
Week 4: Move
When you are stuck in your body, you’re stuck in your life.
Release the blocks and find your sweet spot.
The Inner Mastery Series is Perfect for:
- Team Leaders
Commitment: One month (four weeks)
Monday: 30 minute in-person group zoom (lesson)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: each day receive one or more of the following:
- Mindful exercise
- Audio Meditation
- Journalling exercise
- Nature/Recreation connection
Friday: 30 minute in-person group zoom (review and Q & A)
- Creating your personal Work-Life Balance that increases your energy and effectiveness
- Discharge the tension in your mind and body so you can get real, restorative sleep, strengthen your immune system, reduce illness and promote your productivity.
- Increase your resiliency so you can respond easily to serve the needs of your team, family and clients
- Stephanie and Maren deliver a powerful combination of self-directed exercises and live “online” sessions consisting of high-level practices to replenish both your inner and outer connections
- You’ll experience simple practices that will improve your life that you can also share with your loved ones
- 4 weeks of impactful, easy self-care with 30 minutes of attention per day
- 8 Live Zoom 30 minute sessions with Maren and Stephanie
- 4 Audio Meditations (15-20 min)
- 4 Deep dive self-care/awareness connection exercises and/or interview with an expert
- 4 Re-creation with play (true nature) exercises
- Linkedin group for ongoing support, communication and connection.
**All offerings will be recorded and each participant will have access to all resources via our website.
Are you ready to invest in your entire team?
We’d love to get everyone feeling great and doing their best work.
Contact us for pricing and options.
Meet Our Team
Gateway Wellness & Leadership Development
Co-host of the weekly The Soulful Leader Podcast, Stephanie J Allen has been a Therapist, Instructor, Published Author and award winning Speaker for over two and a half decades.
As an Entrepreneur Consultant and President of Gateway Development Inc, she has worked with some of the world’s top companies on Corporate Health & Wellbeing, Stress Management, and in the treatment of chronic pain syndromes.
Stephanie has helped thousands of clients live an Inspired Life aligned with love, purpose and contribution. She offers energizing and empowering sessions to transform team culture. Enhancing healthy relationships by recognizing strengths, leveraging value and creating awareness that optimizes impact potential and results for both life and business.
Heart & Sole Dance
Co-host of the weekly The Soulful Leader Podcast, Maren Oslac is the Founder and Chief Education Officer at Heart & Sole Dance, a transformational ballroom studio outside of Chicago.
She is also a business disrupter transforming the old school ‘push-your-way-through-to-get-ahead’ business paradigm to one of flow and grace, using the fundamental concepts of couples dancing.
Maren’s triple career as a champion dancer, preeminent educator and serial entrepreneur coalesced into “Dance With Life” a one-of-kind program that breaks the “efforting for success trap” that influential leaders struggle to escape. With her professional certification from Entrepreneurs Institute, Maren works with businesses of all levels from Solo-preneurs to Corporations.