What if you could change your relationship with pain and make it your ally?
Pain can feel like an overwhelming obstacle in life – mental, physical or emotional – it can kick our butts and put us on the sidelines. But what if we could change our relationship with pain and make it our ally?
Maren & Stephanie share concrete examples from their own lives (shoulder pain and financial stress) and give supportive alternatives to the western hemisphere’s ‘ignore then medicate’ ways of handling pain.
- 1:22 Is there a reason pain shows up in our lives?
- 4:25 You’re smart enough, if you could have figured it out, you would have
- 7:45 Ignoring the signs then trying to ‘fix the problem’ – there IS an alternative
- 11:00 Stephanie’s money pain causes sleeplessness
- 12:35 Do not ignore this any longer
- 13:35 The key to the next level
- 14:30 Increasing your own impact
Join the movement!