Physics tells us that the hardest part of doing something is starting it and stopping it.
– the resistance an object has to a change in its state of motion
– a tendency to do nothing or to remain unchanged
As leaders, we see this play out every time we begin or end something – both in ourselves and in our teams. We know that they require the most effort, time and attention, but do we give them as much as they really need?
Stephanie and Maren discuss the challenges of beginnings and endings and cover:
- jelly-filled centers
- how a plan is a great thing – until it’s not
- the stress of having to rely on the unknown (and solutions)
- practices for letting go and building trust
- intention is everything
- how we confirm our own belief systems (and how to change them)
- endings that flow into new beginnings
- fear and being out of your comfort zone
- the path of consciousness
Join the conversation and connect with us. Share your thoughts!
FB Group, The Soulful Leader. https://www.facebook.com/groups/235904424893739
For information about our courses and offerings, visit our website.