“You’ve been down there, Neo. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. I know that’s not where you want to be.” ~ Trinity, The Matrix
We are all searching.
Like Neo, we know there is more to life. Yet we don’t know how to access it …and then we either feel sorry for ourselves, or we chastise ourselves.
In today’s episode Maren & Stephanie laugh about, AND debunk, the ‘poor sad tomato’ stories we tell ourselves that keep us living the same lives, on repeat. More importantly, they share the most powerful tool we all have in our toolbox, going ‘vertical’.
Learn what ‘going vertical’ means and how you can use it in your life.
Some highlights from today…
- 2:09 Suck it up and get over it
- 6:07 How do I become masterful in a loving relationship and also do my outer life?
- 11:21 The awareness within you that is bigger and broader than the thoughts you’re having.
- 16:58 The key to exiting the poor sad tomato cycle
- 20:36 Re-wiring the brain; there’s a hard way and an easy way.
- 24:23 The less traumatic, easier and more effective way to live life
- 27:38 Kinder to me, kinder to the world.
- 31:05 If you could have figured it out, you would have already.
Please share your insights and questions in one of our Soulful Leaders groups:
Get all the latest episodes, news and updates directly to your inbox. Subscribe here. TheSoulfulLeaderPodcast.com