The Underworld, The Outerworld, The Innerworld
The stories we tell ourselves define who we are… but are those stores set in stone? What if you could weave your stories as YOU wanted them to be, or reshape existing stories?
Maren and Stephanie explore this fascinating subject and unearth great truths for leaders at all levels. They directly address several stories in their own lives (like you can’t have a big impact living in a small town and cleaning out basements) and share their hidden treasures and up-leveled points of view.
A few highlights from this week's episode…
- It IS possible to change our stories
- We change the world with who we become, not what we do.
- 'Get to' vs 'Have to'
- Upcycling and Repurposing – outside and inside
- Leading ourselves from a more empowering place
- The impact we don’t even know we have
- How we become the antidote
What are some of the stories you've re-written for yourself?
What was the impact?
As always, we’d like to hear from you. Please connect with us and share your thoughts!
FB Group, The Soulful Leader. https://www.facebook.com/groups/235904424893739
For information about our courses and offerings, visit our website.