We think of serendipity as luck, chance,and things just happening by accident.
Serendipity is actually an art, it’s the art of being such a good detective that you can predict what is coming, the future before it’s happened, and be prepared.
In this week’s podcast, Stephanie and Maren talk about this lost art and how to start developing these skills for yourself!
- 00:41 What is Serendipity?
- 03:31 The Three Princes of Serendip
- 06:42 Observation, the secret of Serendipity
- 11:17 Effort in the outer vs effort in the inner
- 16:46 We’re here to live an uncommon life
- 19:02 Detective work
- 21:52 12 Days of Creation
11:17 Serendipity (movie)
17:27 Life Uncommon (Jewel song)
21:51 12 Days of Creation (future presencing program)
Please share your insights and questions in one of our Soulful Leaders groups:
Get all the latest episodes, news and updates directly to your inbox. Subscribe here. TheSoulfulLeaderPodcast.com